What to do with that LTV:CAC data: Bambu Earth on Creating Phenomenal Customer Experiences
What does long-term growth look like for DTC brands? How can businesses focus on profitability beyond the initial sale and into the next 3, 6, or even 9 months? It’s not always easy for cash-hungry startups, but it’s vital for sustainable scaling. Kohlman Verheyen’s work with Bambu Earth is a great case study for combining metrics with genuine customer connections. Kohlman digs into their founder-first approach, the success they’ve had with product bundles, and the communication plan they use to grow their base of fanatical brand loyalists.
- This episode is best enjoyed after Kristen’s interview with Taylor Holiday
- Working with a (really, really) long post-purchase email flow
- Bundled products can be great play for a higher LTV
- Here are a few fantastic emails to explore from Bambu Earth:
- And because the team at Common Thread and ADmission is so amazing, click here to access the copy of
Bambu Earth's Welcome, Browse Abandonment, and Post-Purchase Flow Examples
- Putting the founder and brand story front-and-center in messaging
- How to match ad spend to payback windows
- Who (or what) is the real end user of your product?
- Using Calendly and Google Events for personalized customer connections